Monday, October 13, 2014

Collecting Decor

You know when you go to someone's home, who is more advanced in years, and they decorate so beautifully?  It's then that you realize it's because they have a plethora of seasonal decor. Now that I'm almost 30 I have decided my collecting years have begun. Don't worry- I'm married to a minimalist so what I consider a collection another might consider the box of misc decor for the entryway!  

Our tree out front is beginning to turn, so the decor is out and the candle is burning regularly :)

Until Rest Time - Mrs. Bell

2 comments:

  1. The tin lantern is a nice addition to the mantel decor! It takes years to collect fun stuff for the seasons ... you're off to a good start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently working on a necessary addition to your Christmas decor... there is a green striped stocking in progress *right* next to me at this very moment that I believe miniature will be needing so he can match the rest of the fam....

    ReplyDelete