Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sweet Ramblings V.2

I was asked recently if I write down the funny things H-man says and I realized its time I do that again!

H-man: 3 years old

"Someday when Miniature is in school and you are in Heaven, I will be the King of New York." (I pray I don't die quite that young, but I do love how much he loves Newsies!)

H-man: "What planet do we live on?"
Me: "Earth."
H-man: "How about Mimi & Papa?"
Me: "We all live on Earth.  Everyone does."
H-man: "Everyone?  No, no.  Walle doesn't.  He live on an ugly planet."

Scene: the beach and there are college guys playing catch near us

"Those are big boys Mommy.  I won't go to the beach when I'm a big boy."
Me: "Why not Sweetheart?"
H-man: "I will be in school and at work!"
(Someone has only known that life from his Daddy!  5 years down, 1 year left!)

"We need to get the crib back out so we can have another baby.  Miniature is not a baby anymore so we need a new one.  His name will be Thomas."

"I want to go play outside and run a lot where there's no city.  Let's go to Ohio where there are farms!"

Until rest time - Mrs. Bell

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the next baby in your house should be a girl :) I guess you could name her Thomasina!

    I love that he knows there are farms in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete