Friday, August 7, 2015

VBS

Our sweet H-man had such fun this week at his first year of VBS. He loved the dress up days and making crafts, but mostly loved that he was old enough for school. :)
Miniature and I learned what quality 1x1 time looked like. I've got to admit- neither of us realized what it would look like. The first few days he would mope around until I mentioned it was time to go get H-man at which he would squeal and run to the door to put his shoes on. We also hit Target one day which was quite eye-opening. Without his partner to occupy him, Miniature helped himself to my [decaf] iced coffee *which jolted him INMEDATELY* and then proceeded to climb out of the cart and take off sprinting. I abandoned ship 3xs to catch him ...!  When in the cart he was pulling things off shelves and causing me a lot of laughter. I'm probably the only mom to say this, but for me it's much easier to shop with both adventurers!

Today Miniature gave me a show of all the funny facial expressions he can do. What a little clown and joy to my heart he is!
Until rest time - Mrs. Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment