Friday, November 20, 2015

Holiday Pictures

Not only am I a huge sucker for pictures in general, but give me a load of Christmas Cards and I'm giddy to the core. This is why I already had mine printed and I just need to address them and then wait a few weeks to mail them. I  also had a version of it printed for our home. 
Not only do I love Holiday cards, but I became very aware yesterday of how much I love school pictures. H-man came home with his first ever school picture and I teared up. He is so darn handsome!  
We also got another very special photo yesterday : our daughter saying hello to us all :). We can't wait to meet her in the spring!
Time for me to go frame all of these -

Until rest time- Mrs. Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment