Our first season together we watched Farmer Chris search for love to come live with him in remote Iowa. He found his love, but sadly lost her once she realized the truth of a town with a population of...well...his family, farmhands, and any random lost paparazzi.
I knew she lives in the city, but I've never thought I'd run into her since we live in a more 'family dense' area. This brings me to last week. Let me set the stage for this horrific, yet memorable moment:
I had finished bathing the adventurers which means my hair was pulled back and my sweatpants had been put on (because who can lean over a bathtub 26 weeks pregnant in their church skinnies?) and I figured I'd run to Target for some essentials. As I walked into Target I actually had the thought "I look ridiculous! I'm wearing my Sunday sweater with sweatpants and running shoes!" Not 5 minutes later we passed each other in the soap aisle. I hesitated, but knew the girls would kill me if I didn't stop to talk to her and take a picture. I went back and engaged conversation.
She was a pure sweetheart and reminded me of when Mr. Bell used to be approached everywhere and he'd always make people feel special and comfortable. We took a photo and said goodbye. I opened my photo stream and laughed out loud. I looked homeless! Let's just say I quickly edited the photo:
I showed Mr. Bell the picture when I got home. He laughed and said I would've looked normal if I had been at a Walmart ;)



If you had just swapped leggings for sweats, you'd have matched her! 😆
ReplyDeleteI honestly don't know how one can go out in 30 degrees in leggings! I guess I don't know where to buy insulated ones
Delete