For our family this means after 6 years Mr. Bell will no longer work and educate full time simultaneously. He will only work!
For our kids this means more Daddy time. Homework won't steal him away ever again!
For me this has many different emotions. I am tremendously proud of how hard Mr. Bell has worked to get his MBA. This has been a long road and he has pressed on and achieved a high honor. I am also excited to get into the groove of a regular working spouse. We've never had that! Lastly, I am so blessed, but deeply saddened at the same time. We made wonderful, life long friends that will be moving away to pursue their careers.
Tonight we had dinner for the last time with our dearest group of school friends. We refer to the group as the "Panamanians". (Go back to summer 2014 blogs to see the trip photos.) I will miss them so much, but I look forward to seeing them as we travel in the future!

No comments:
Post a Comment