Until rest time...and more random useless ramblings - Mrs. Bell
Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Random Useless Facts
Do you have a spot in your home that has become your haven? I have recently realized I have a chair. I’m not territorial about said chair, but I do find that I always head straight for it. It’s where I go with my coffee in hand to read the Word each morning. It’s where I go to read or binge a show during rest time. It’s where I go to pull all 3 adventurers into my lap to read their stories. I have grown quite fond of my chair and all I have to say is I pray there’s one waiting for me in my mansion in Glory that is free of juice stains and pencil holes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Sarah! I have a chair too. It's my thinking spot. It is important to carve out a place where you can position yourself to listen for GOD, listen to GOD, record what HE says, and make a plan to execute! Amen! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete