Friday, July 25, 2014

Epic Naps = Tired but Satisfied Momma!

5 minutes ago I would have said, "the adventurers are STILL sleeping!"  They both had their super tired eyes on at the park today so I did what any Momma would do: fed lunch, put them down, and crawled under a blanket in my room.  After about 10 minutes of that I realized how lazy I was being and got to work.  2 hours later there is laundry going full-steam ahead, the dishes are done, the floor has been deep cleaned (all 2100 sq ft thank you!) and I even did the kiddos room while they were in dreamland - Boom Baby!

After a big day with the handyman we have a bunch of new light fixtures as well as a new bathroom sink faucet!  Unfortunately, you will have to wait until tomorrow for pictures since Mr. Bell is replacing/returning/running-all-over-town for light bulbs that burned out the second they were turned on or don't fit in the fixtures.  He's a wonderful man to deal with this!  Instead you can enjoy some pictures from the park with the little adventurers :)
(He loves construction trucks. He was scooping with his Hot Wheels version of a Front Loader and filling a Dixie cup!)

Enjoy my ramblings!  Until rest time - Mrs. Bell 

1 comment: