Monday, December 1, 2014

Reality

Why is it that when you return home from a vacation there's a tornado that tears through silently and you are left with the damage of stuff EVERYWHERE?  We were gone for 5 days and 24 hours after returning home the only room that looks like it did while we were gone is the guest bathroom. There are bins of toys strewn everywhere, dirty dishes filling the sink because the dishwasher is clean, groceries on the counter next to the bags of snacks I had packed and forgotten there 5 days ago, loads of clean laundry ready to be folded in a huge mound on my bed, suitcases to unpack and put away, and the everyday chaos of 2 little adventurers. I'm so thankful for the craziness and reason for the disaster and I'm also thankful our home is not on the market and needs to be show ready at a moments notice! ;)

Until rest time- Mrs. Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment