Sunday, December 28, 2014

Wash and Repack

Before we hit the skies I thought I'd write a quick note of our past week. As I mentioned we took a spontaneous road trip to check out a potential employer and town for our future. The little adventurers did great for the long hours of driving!  We spent s few days and enjoyed the small town way of life. We loved seeing the town squares all lit up for Christmas!
We let H-man ride a horse and a camel at the festival. Not too many almost 3 year old have ridden a camel! ;)
Once we got back I got to the laundry and re packed our bags for the holidays in the PacNW. We chose to have our little family Christmas before leaving so this morning both boys were in our bed pulling Mr. Bell and I out so we could open presents ;). We chose to start the tradition of not putting any gifts under the  tree until late last night so there wouldn't be any temptation to open them before Christmas. What fun it was to see the elation on their faces!  
Miniature showed great interest at the store in a Jack-in-a-Box so he was happy with his new toy. 
H-man LOVES puzzles so he got a space puzzle and a world map puzzle. Since he already knows his states we figured we should teach him the countries and the planets ;)
The big joint gift was a trampoline. With our cold winters the boys needed a way to get energy out indoors. They are in love!
Time to head out- MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 
Until rest time- Mrs. Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment