*This list was inspired by the funniest list maker, the ever-famous Mrs. Reiner ;)
1. I've had a lot of realizations these past few days. The first is that as of tomorrow at 7:48am I will have a 3 year old. A kid old enough to be in pre-k3 in the public school system. I need to get on the ball at teaching him how to read and write and run the world... :0
2. Having a 3 year old means another harsh reality. He requires a ticket into Disneyland. $90 for 1 park. *sigh* *tear*
3. I now drive like a grandma. I hold the wheel with both hands, drive SUPER slow, and have a terrified look plastered on my face. I have a reason though: I have very precious cargo trusting me to get them from play date to play date while the roads are coated in black ice that I cannot avoid. I'm considering being a seasonal driver. This is my off season...
4. I wish my will was as productive as my mind. If I did everything I think to do I would have the cleanest home and no to-do list. Alas, I am flawed so my to-do list continues to grow with things like: dust crown molding, rotate area rugs, do my barre video regularly to get results, take a shower... ;)
5. Miniature is on the verge of transitioning to a toddler. He's walking everywhere, attempting to feed himself with spoons & forks, using the word "Uh-Oh" correctly, giving kisses and waving goodbye. My baby is gone :(
Well enjoy this as I go prepare for the big #3 tomorrow!
Until rest time - Mrs. Bell
I had fun reading your posts this morning as I drink a cup of tea to sooth my sore throat. I agree with #4 ... if I got everything done that my mind thinks of id be a lot more productive!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful day today! Love you, momma
Take a shower... ah, what a luxury ;)
ReplyDelete-Ruthie*