It's been 48 hours and we still aren't 100% sure he's concussion-free, but as of now he's been cleared by the doctor to bypass the CT scan. Regardless, I am resting in God's sovereignty that children are a blessing from Him and He is in control!
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Stumble and Fall
There are moments in life that allow you to see clearly that you have no control over circumstances and you must put your trust in God and pray for His will. This past Sunday I was carrying Miniature to the car after church and tripped on a lip in the concrete. I was, of course, wearing 4" wedges which took me to around 5'8". I'm sure it happened quickly, but in my mind every moment was crystal clear and in slow motion. I watched my youngest fall from my arms to the ground and have his head bounce on the concrete. I scooped him up and burst into tears as he screamed and cried as hard as his little body could. How could I drop my child? How could I harm one of the few I would die for? This was a torturous moment I never wish to repeat. I'm so thankful for God's grace and loving hand of protection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad he was ok! What a blessing it was for me to be with you the week following this event! Love you! 😘
ReplyDelete