Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fancy Words

Aioli= Mayonnaise seasoned with garlic. 

Did you know that?  I sure didn't. I was under the spell of a fancy chef at an upscale joint who puts special "aioli sauce" on burgers. I have always loved the taste (which makes sense since I put garlic in every dish I make) and do enjoy trying things other than ketchup. 

The other night I made a new recipe of Parmesean Asparagus with an Aioli drizzle. It was delightful!  Not only was it satisfying to my tastebuds, but also to my culinary cravings. 

I can smile and say I can now impress those who come to dinner with Aioli Sauce...as long as they don't already know what it is! ;)
(Please judge my drizzling skills. They need serious work!)

Until rest time - Mrs. Bell

1 comment:

  1. Maybe add a little water or lemon juice to thin the sauce, it will drizzle better if its thinner 😊

    ReplyDelete