Thursday, November 3, 2016

Bucket List Night

(I wrote this on Tuesday...but with my phone problems I had to use the computer to add pictures and didn't do that until now... grr)
 
Sorry for the pause... my phone updated and my blog app disappeared!  Since I do everything from my phone I have been at a loss. For the few that read this : I promise I'm working on it ;)

As quickly as my former roommate took to knitting, I have suddenly become a die hard Chicago Cubs fan. For those who do not follow baseball, the Cubs and the Cleveland Indians are dueling it out in the World Series right now. Literally right now. I'm typing during commercials ;). In a matter of a few weeks I now am able to talk players and pitches and all sorts of very foreign chatter to my lips. It's been fun!

Being that Mr. Bell grew up collecting Indians cards, jerseys, memorabilia, etc., because they were his favorite team, he's been a bit conflicted this series. His nostalgia is kicking in, but he knows and likes the Cubs as I do.

For game 5 we were able to go to the game. I have never been a part of such an exciting event!  Chicago knows how to celebrate!  It's also a classy town - Mr. Bell didn't get any flack for wearing an Indians hat. Well done Midwest 👍


We now know that the Cubs won - GO CUBS GO!!

Until rest time - Mrs. Bell

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally reading your blog again! So fun to relive the Cubs win through your blog!

    ReplyDelete