My goodness I didn't realize how unfortunate it would be to not have the blog app! Yikes!
Anyways, the latest in this house is the sad reality that Miniature doesn't want to potty train. Yes - first world problems. I realize he will eventually, but it is no picnic with this kid. Is it just me or is it ridiculously hard to train a middle child? The firstborn has all your attention as does the last, but the middle...well you've still got the youngest to keep after while trying to keep after the middle. Good thing it's winter 'cause I'm sweating over here! I will say I've learned one thing: I made the reward to easy to achieve. I convinced him that he could have popcorn & ice cream (his choice) if he got 5 stars on his chart. After 3 days he got 5 stars and received his reward. He has now lost interest. He got what he wanted. What a simple little man.
I will truly try to be a little more consistent with my blogging -
Until rest time - Mrs. Bell
I saw that there is a new blogger app that someone created...it's not put out by blogger, but it's the only option available right now. Have you looked into it? I've been debating since the app made life so much easier!
ReplyDelete