Saturday, March 25, 2017

Emeals

I love to cook, but I have fallen out of the habit of meal planning and have struggled with that. While in Texas Mrs J encourages me to try out emeals. When I got home I chose a sample plan and found myself getting really excited.

Verdict?  All were fun to make, and the layout of their plans is super slick and convenient. What I didn't expect was how much my family would praise the Mediterranean Fish Bake.  They were typical kids reluctant to try new things for the most part, but when I put the Cod dish in front of them they DEVOURED it.  I was shocked!  Who knew?!  Needless to say - I saved the recipe and plan to print out another sample plan to see if we can find another hidden gem :)

Until rest time - Mrs. Bell

PS - can you tell I got my app back?  *clap* *clap* *clap*

1 comment: