Friday, June 16, 2017

Listen to the Rain

It's a rainy Friday morning so instead of playing on the playground while Miniature does tumbling class, Little Miss and I are tailgating with the back open to hear the rain. This is bliss. It's peaceful. The only sounds are her sweet baby words and squeals and the rain. This is a moment of rest in a very busy time of life.

I love this time. It's crazy and hectic and at times very trying on my energy and sanity, but I love it. My mom always said the best discipline for me as a child was to make me go to my room and be alone. Now, I understand that times like that are needed and I am happy to take a siesta now and again, but it's not my typical everyday approach. I love to get out wth my kids or Mr. Bell and have big experiences and make new memories.

I could use this as an excuse as to why I haven't blogged, but let's be honest: I'm just not in a blogging groove these days.  I'll work on that ;)

As the summer amps up I'll have many big experiences to share and I will try to share them - but for now I'll rest and just be still for a moment.

Until rest time - Mrs. Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment