Wednesday, July 19, 2017

We Spent the Holiday in Maine...

Just when I was truly believing I was across the pond in a beautiful French village I heard her say,
"We spent the holiday in Maine.  It's just a 6 hour drive you know."
That's when I was brought back to the beautiful truth that this amazing European, French speaking city is just a short flight north of my home in the land they call Canada.

Mr. Bell and I were able to slip away (yet again!) to Montreal and Quebec City.  We had never been and wanted an easy, short flight for our little getaway.  These 2 cities are absolutely breathtaking and hold so much charm and adventure!  We were absolutely smitten!

Basilique Notre Dame de Montreal

Could you order your go-to drink?


Strawberry picking in Quebec



A fun 'where's daddy' game for the kids :)

Until rest time - Mrs. Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment