Tuesday, August 19, 2014

8.19.52

My Dad turned 62 today. I had some lyrics stuck in my head all day. They are from a special song that was written for Father's Day many years ago that I performed with a small chorus of girls.

Here's to another 62, Popi! ;)

Thank you Lord for my Dad. For the Godly love he has shown, may others see the love that he's given to my family. I thank You for his example of faith, for giving him the power and the strength to be the father You have chosen him to be.




Love you Dad!
Until rest time - Mrs. Bell

1 comment:

  1. Remembering he year that I turned the numbers around on my birthday I told your dad today that I thought he was cute at 26 and still good lookin' at 62! Your post is a very special tribute to a wonderful guy :)

    ReplyDelete