If you would have asked Mr. Bell and I a year ago what our ideal, dream home purchase would look like we would have said 'a practically move-in ready home that might need just a few cosmetic changes that would give it our touch'. I had NO CLUE that would actually happen! When we moved in we didn't seem to understand the creative choice behind the knobs and racks in the master bath, but thankfully the toilet paper holder broke off the wall day #1 so we
had to replace everything so it would match... ;) Other than that our home is perfect - so perfect that it came fully equipped with an unfinished laundry room that I can design! Now the problem is I am NO designer. Enter Pinterest. I have done all I can to not spend hours pinning laundry room ideas and figuring out how I can have all my dreams for a laundry room come true. Can they?
Here are some pictures of my current laundry room in its VERY current state (I apologize!). This is real life. I welcome any thoughts and suggestions. What do you think can happen here to make it a dream laundry room?
taken from the doorway - closet to the left and shelves to the right
closet view from the washer looking toward the doorway
shelves - yes, I'm a Costco shopper (the tall white cabinet is not staying there)
I would love to eventually have a drying rack and a folding table...I know, Momma, It's good to have dreams! Okay - tell me what you would do - GO!
Until rest time - Mrs. Bell
I like all the shelves for Costco shopping! I'll have to take a closer look next month to see what I would recommend ��
ReplyDelete