Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Ticking Clock

With the weather dropping significantly I have opted to keep the adventurers nice and warm and have been staying home. I realize this will only last so long since they are little boys with energy to burn. They are ticking clocks. I also realize it will only get colder, but cut me some slack- I'm not used to this yet!  My camera roll has turned into a plethora of pictures of the adventurers in footie pajamas. Oh the fun we've been having at our perpetual sleepover! 
Just to prove I'm trying to acclimate here's a little story for you. I took the adventurers to the zoo yesterday.  It was 18 degrees, but the wind chill took it below zero- I was told around 20 below...look at me go. We were warm with the exception of my hands (which took a solid 10 minutes to regain feeling).  I took my gloves off to buckle the straps in the stroller. Amateur move. 

Until rest time- Mrs. Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment