Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bonafide Kid

The dreaded transition has happened. I couldn't even tell you when. All I know is I'm no longer mommy or mama to my precious firstborn. I'm mom. Really?!  I couldn't hang onto the sweet terms until you were 5 let alone 3?  At 2 months shy of your 3rd birthday you think you are a kid. I love watching you grow, but I can't savor the moments enough. Here's some of my recent favorite 'grown up' moments:

Riding a Disneyland ride that has a height requirement. 
Pulling Miniature in the wagon.
Raking the leaves with Mr. Bell. 
Making coffee. 

Next thing I know I'll have cells phones and keys strewn around and my clothes will be the smallest in the laundry pile!

Until rest time- Mrs. Bell


1 comment:

  1. Time flies, enjoy every day of their childhood! Even though they don't stay little for long you will love them forever ... I know, I will love my grown up kiddos today, tomorrow, and forever!

    ReplyDelete